La Casa Encendida of Madrid organizes the course “to Design and to Build the Sustainable thing”, which is organized by Antonio Baño Nieva and Alberto Vigil-Staircase of the Well. Will Be celebrated from 2 to 30 March.
Antonio Baño Nieva; Architect. Teacher of the School of Architecture of the University of Alcalá.
Alberto Vigil-Staircase of the Well; Technical Engineer. Teacher of the University European of Madrid.
Tuesday, 2 March
– Introduction of the course. Alberto Vigil-Staircase of the Well and Antonio Baño Nieva.
– Sustainable construction principles. Alberto Vigil-Staircase of the Well.
– Introduction to the bioclimatic architecture.
Thursday, 4 March
– Sustainable town planning. Ignacio Alcalde Marcos. Director-general Of the Fundación Metrópoli.
– Visit to the headquarters building of the Fundación Metrópoli. Ignacio Alcalde Marcos
Saturday, 6 March
– Bioclimatic strategies: Visit to the bioclimatic housing set situated in Fuenterroca, Middling Hill. David Miquel Mena. MQL Architecture, Housing and Environment.
– Bioclimatic strategies: Visit to the building FUJY.
Tuesday, 9 March
– Constructive materials and techniques and sustainability. Antonio Baño Nieva and Alberto Vigil-Staircase of the Well.
Thursday, 11 March
– Existing ecological materials in the market. Antonio Baño Nieva and Alberto Vigil-Staircase of the Well.
– Workshop: ecological materials RED VERDE. Juan Abía.
Tuesday, 16 March
– Life Cycle analysis. The Program Simapro. Eloi Montcada Elías. Director of the Area of Consultancy of the company The Vola.
Thursday, 18 March
– Renewable energies in edification.
– Visit to Center of Renewable Energies. CLIMATE WELL.
Saturday, 20 March
– Traditional construction; construction with earth.
– Management of the water and sustainability
– Visit to Classroom of Environmental Education, Department of Education. Town hall of Pozuelo de Alarcón.
Tuesday, 23 March
– Table of dialog. The sustainable construction, current situation. Luis Miquel Suárez-Inclán. Architect.
Thursday, 25 March
– Criteria of sustainability for the housing rehabilitation. Gloria Gómez Muñoz. Architect. CC60 Study of Architecture S.L.
– Visit to the Exhibitions Center and Branches in the street Square in Lavapiés. Álvaro Guerrero Aragoneses. Architecture satellite (SATT). Iñaki Alonso Echeverría. Architecture satellite (SATT).
Tuesday, 30 March
– End of the course. Small team work.